The following privacy notice is valid for the online offer https://www.prosiebensat1-jobs.com
and the integrated Talent Universe of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE (hereinafter also referred to as the “Online Offer”).
Your trust in the appropriate treatment of your data is important for the success of our electronic applicant page (hereinafter referred to as the “Job Portal”) as well as for our integrated candidate management system for talent scouting (hereinafter referred to as the “Talent Universe”). Your data will exclusively be processed subject to compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.1. Controller
The Job Portal and the Talent Universe are operated by ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, Medienallee 7 in 85774 Unterföhring (hereinafter, also referred to as “we” or “us”) as the responsible controller (also referred to as the “Controller”), namely also for affiliate companies of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE (hereinafter, these companies are referred to as “Group Companies”). Exceptions are outlined in these data protection guidelines.
The Group Companies of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE are listed in the section Group Companies
.2. Collection and Processing of Personal Data2.1 General
All information which is related to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g., name, address, phone number, date of birth or email address) is personal data. In general, you are able to use our online offer without providing personal data. The usage of certain services may, however, require you to provide personal data, e.g., registration or the participation in a raffle. Mandatory fields are generally denoted with an *.2.2 Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis for the Processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes, based on the Legal Bases listed:
- Providing this online offer, namely
- Display of job offers by the Group Companies;
- Display of information on the application procedure;
- Provision of an online application option;
- Provision of a candidate management system for talent scouting (“Talent Universe”);
- Provision of a function for inserting profile information from the applicant’s XING profile into the online application
(legal basis: contract fulfilment)
- Provision of job alerts by email to subscribers
(legal basis: consent)
- Additionally within the scope of the Talent Universe:
- Mailing of area-specific job offers of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE and the Group Companies;
- Invitations to participate in competitions via email and implementation of competitions according to the respective terms and conditions of these competitions;
- Sending an email newsletter with current news from the media industry and invitations for networking events
(legal basis: contract fulfilment).2.3 Processing of application data
Your application data communicated to us via the Job Portal will only be used for the application procedure, i.e. for the purpose of storage, analysis, allocation and internal forwarding of your application and in order to get in touch with you. Within the scope of the application procedure, your application data will be accessible for the respective human resources managers at ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE and at the Group Companies and will be made available to the managers of the respective department seeking to fill a vacancy at ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE and/or the respective Group Company. Your application data will not be forwarded to third parties outside of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE respectively the Group Companies.
After entering your application data and uploading your CV and your certificates and pressing “send”, your application data are transmitted via an encrypted connection and stored on a server in Germany; the server is hosted and administered by a service provider
directly commissioned by us.
In addition to that, we offer you the possibility of using profile information from your Xing profile for the application. In case you choose to use this option, you will be asked to log on to the Xing platform and allow ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE access to the information contained in your Xing profile. Xing is responsible for this procedure and the data protection provisions of Xing shall apply exclusively.
ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE will perform all reasonable steps to ensure that your application is treated with care and processed completely. To this end, however, your application data will have to be truthful, up to date and comprehensive. Please inform us immediately of any potential changes to your application data. You can do this here: firstname.lastname@example.org
.2.4 Talent Universe
The Talent Universe is a candidate management system targeted at winning over talented candidates. The Talent Universe aims to allow ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE to keep in touch with talented individuals and, if the opportunity arises, win them over as future employees at ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE or any of its Group Companies. Participants of the Talent Universe will receive per email:
- invitations to and information on special events and career events;
- special and customised job offers of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE and the Group Companies;
- invitations to participate in competitions (including raffles);
- a newsletter with news from the media industry.
In order for us to be able to offer these advantages to such individuals and perform administrative candidate management, candidates need to upload their application via the Job Portal and we require their explicit consent to be added to the Talent Universe by the operator of the Talent Universe, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. You will receive a separate invitation by email for this. Only if you follow the invitation and upload your data to the Talent Universe you will become a participant and receive the aforesaid information by email. You may of course request to be removed from the Talent Universe mailing list at any time.2.5 Data Transfer to Third Parties, Service Providers2.5.1 Data Transfer to Third Parties
Your personal data is generally only being transferred to third parties as far as this is necessary for performance of the contract, if we or the third party have legitimate interests in transferring or if you have consented to this. If data is transferred to third parties based on legitimate interests, this will be explained in this privacy notice.
Beyond or in addition to this, data may be transferred to third parties as far as we are obligated to do so under statutory provisions or an enforceable decision made by an authority or a court.2.5.2 Service Providers
We reserve the right to use service providers in collecting or processing data. Service providers are only given personal data that is necessary for their concrete task. This means that your email address may be forwarded to a service provider so you can receive a newsletter that you ordered. Service providers may also be assigned to provide server capacity. Service providers are generally involved as so-called processors which may only process users' personal data based on our instructions.2.6 Data Transfer to Non-EEA Countries
We also forward personal data to third parties or processors who are located outside EEA countries. In such cases we ensure prior to the transfer that the transfer is subject to appropriate safeguards (e.g., by self-certification of the recipient for the EU-US-Privacy Shield
or by having agreed upon so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Union with the recipient) or explicit user consent is given.
You may receive an overview of third country recipients and a copy of the appropriate or suitable safeguards in place. Please use the details provided in the Contact
section.2.7 Duration of Storage; Retention Periods
We store your data as long as it is necessary to provide our online offer and the services connected with it or as long as we have a legitimate interest in continued storage.
In the case of the Job Portal this means that we will retain your application data for a maximum period of six months following a potential refusal.
If you participate in the Talent Universe of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, we reserve the right to retain your application data for a period of up to 24 months following receipt of your application for the Talent Universe.
After expiry of said periods, your application attachments will be permanently deleted. A truncated dataset of your application is retained, however, this dataset no longer includes any personal data so that it is impossible to infer any information regarding your identity.3. Log Files
Every time you use the internet, your internet browser automatically transmits certain information which is then saved by us in log files.
We save log files for the purposes of determining disruptions and for security reasons (e.g., to elucidate attack attempts) for a period of 7 to 10 days and delete them thereafter. Log files which need to remain stored for evidence purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally resolved and may be forwarded to investigating authorities on a case-by-case basis.
Log files contain especially following information:
- IP address (internet protocol address) of the terminal device which is used to access the online offer;
- Internet address of the website from which the online offer is accessed (so-called URL of origin or referrer URL);
- Name of the service provider through which access to the online offer occurs;
- Name of accessed file or information;
- Date and time and duration of access;
- Amount of data transmitted;
- Operating system and information on the internet browser used, including add-ons installed (e.g., for the Flash Player);
- http status code (e.g. “request successful” or “file not found”).
Moreover, log files will also be used for web analysis
.4. Cookies4.1 What are Cookies?
Cookies are little text files that are sent when visiting an internet page and are stored in a user’s browser. In case the respective internet page is accessed once again, the user’s browser sends back the content of the cookies and, thus, allows for the recognition of the user. Certain cookies are automatically deleted upon ending the browser session (so-called session cookies), others are saved for a set time or permanently in the user’s browser and delete themselves thereafter (so-called temporary or persistent cookies).4.2 Which Files are Saved in the Cookies?
Cookies generally do not contain personal data, but instead only an online ID.4.3 How can you Avoid the Usage of Cookies or Delete Cookies?
You can deactivate the storage of cookies through your browser settings and you may delete cookies that have already been saved in your browser at any time:
Please take note that this online offer might not be functional without cookies or the functionality might be reduced.
Please be further advised that refusing to allow the creation of usage profiles partially works through „opt out cookies”. In case you delete all cookies, an objection might, under certain circumstances, no longer be considered or be valid and would have to be restated.
4.4 What Cookies do we use?
4.4.1 Cookies Strictly Necessary for a Service
Some cookies are strictly necessary so we can host our online offer safely. This category includes, e.g.,
- Cookies which serve the purpose of identifying or authenticating our users;
- Cookies that temporarily store certain user entries (e.g., shopping basket content or content of an online form);
- Cookies that remember certain user preferences (e.g., search query and language settings);
- Cookies that store data to ensure the uninterrupted playback of video and audio content;
4.4.2 Analytics Cookies
We use analytics cookies to record and statistically evaluate our users’ usage behaviour (e.g., clicked ad banners, visited subpages, search queries asked).5. Web Analysis
We need statistical information about the usage of our Online Offers to design them to be user-friendlier and to perform reach measurements and market research. For this purpose, we use the web analysis tools described in this section.
The usage profiles created by these tools using analysis cookies
or by evaluating log files
are not combined with personal data.
The providers of the tools (vendors) process data only as processors subject to our directives and not for their own purposes.
The tools either do not use user IP addresses at all or shorten them immediately after obtaining them.
You will find information on each tool's vendor and how you are able to object to the collection and processing of data that is done with the tool.
Be advised that with regard to tools that use opt out cookies, the opt out function is related to a device or browser and is thus valid for the terminal device or browser used at this time. In case you use several terminal devices or browsers you must opt out on every device and in every browser used.
Additionally, you can generally avoid the creation of usage profiles by generally deactivating cookie usage
.5.1 Google Analytics
Google Analytics is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use Google Analytics with the additional function offered by Google to anonymize IP addresses. While doing so, Google already shortens IPs within the EU in most cases and only does so in the United States in exceptional cases, while always saving shortened IPs only.
You may object to the collection or processing of your data by using this link
to download and install a browser plugin.5.2 Matomo (formerly: Piwik)
Matomo is provided by rexx Systems GmbH, Süderstraße 75-79, 20097 Hamburg, Germany.
You may object to the collection or processing of your data by using the opt out solution by clicking this link
5.3 Use of Facebook Retargeting
We would like to present our users in this online offer advertising tailored to their interests or special offers (“interest-based advertising”) and limit the frequency of the display of certain advertising. For this purpose, we use Facebook’s Website Custom Audiences tool and the Facebook pixel.
- HTTP header information (including IP address, web browser information, page location, document, web page URL and web browser user agent, and day and time of use);
- Pixel-specific data; this includes the pixel ID and Facebook cookie data, including your Facebook ID (used to link events to a specific Facebook advertising account and associate them with a Facebook user);
- Additional information about the visit and about standard and custom data events. We use the following custom data events:
- Content searched for and viewed at product level;
- Product has been added to shopping cart;
- Initiation of a checkout in the ordering process; and
- Completion of the ordering process.
Facebook uses the hashed user-specific Facebook ID (included in the Facebook cookie) to automatically check whether the data transmitted by the Facebook pixel can be assigned to a Facebook user. If no Facebook cookie is stored in your browser, it will not be assigned to any user group designated as “Custom Audience”.
If the Facebook ID contained in the Facebook cookie can be assigned to a Facebook user, Facebook assigns this user to a “custom audience” according to the rules we have defined, provided that the applicable criteria are met. We use the information obtained in this way for the playout of ads on Facebook (“Facebook Ads”). However, ads are only displayed for a “Custom Audience” size of 20 or more different users – no conclusions can be drawn about the properties of the individual users from the ad placement. The assignment to a “Custom Audience” takes place for a maximum of 180 days. This period begins again if you visit our website again and you comply with the same “Custom Audience” rules.
Facebook may associate your visit to our site and related activities with your Facebook account. This is not possible for us. Facebook merely provides us with statistical information about the use of our website via audience insights.
Facebook shares your information with Facebook Inc, Facebook 1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA and uses your information to improve the quality of its advertising, including improving the optimization algorithm used by Facebook to display Facebook ads and the news feed ranking.
Right of objection: If you want to object to the use of Facebook Website Custom Audiences, please click here. An opt-out cookie is then set that prevents the transmission of data via the Facebook pixel and also deactivates all other analysis and tracking services.
This opt-out cookie has an essentially unlimited duration of effect. Please note, however, that the Opt-Out function is device- or browser-related and only applies to the device or browser currently in use. If you use several devices or browsers, you must opt-out on each individual device and in each browser used.
If you delete all cookies in your browser, a contradiction may also no longer be taken into account and must be reclaimed by you.
5.4 Google AdWords
This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
On this website, we have integrated Google Remarketing services, which is a feature of Google AdWords. The purpose of Google Remarketing is the insertion of interest-relevant advertising. Google Remarketing allows us to display ads on the Google network or on other websites, which are based on individual needs and matched to the interests of Internet users. For this purpose, the interaction of users on our website is analysed, e.g. which offers the user was interested in, to be able to display targeted advertising to users even after visiting our website on other pages. To do this, Google stores information in the browsers of users who visit certain Google services or websites in the Google Display Network. These cookies are used to record the visits of these users.This is used only to identify a web browser on a particular computer and not to identify a person; personal data is not stored. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
As part of Google AdWords, we use so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser stores on your computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification of the user. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Legal Basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies by our website, as stated above, by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
The data subject has a possibility of objecting to the interest based advertisement of Google (within the Google Display Network). Therefore, the data subject must access from each of the browsers in use the link www.google.de/settings/ads and set the desired settings.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/?fg=
6. Social Plugins
This online offer uses social plugins (“Plugins”) by the following providers:
- Plugins of the Facebook social network; Facebook is operated under www.facebook.com by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, and under www.facebook.de by Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”). Find an overview of Facebook's plugins and their appearance here; find information on data protection at Facebook here.
- Twitter plugins; Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). Find an overview of Twitter's plugins and their appearance here: https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons; find information on data protection at Twitter here.
- Google+ social network plugins; Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Find an overview of Google+'s plugins and their ap-pearance here: https://developers.google.com/+/plugins; find information on data protection at Google+ here.
The different providers of plugins are in the following summarized as “Plugin Providers”.
To increase the protection of your data when visiting our online offer, plugins are embedded using the so-called “Shariff Solution
”. This means that when a page of this online offer is accessed, a connection to the servers of the respective plugin provider is not yet established.
Your internet browser establishes a direct connection to the respective plugin provider’s servers only when you activate the plugins. This way, the plugin provider receives information that your internet browser has accessed the respective site of our online offer, even when you do not maintain a user account with the provider or are not logged in. Log files
(including the IP address) are transmitted directly from your internet browser to a server of the respective plugin provider and may be stored there. This server may be located outside the EU or EEA (e.g. in the U.S.).
The plugins are stand-alone extensions of the plugin providers. We, thus, do not have influence on the scope of data gathered and stored by the plugin provider through the plugin.
If you do not wish for the plugin providers to receive, save, and use data gathered through this online offer, you should not use the respective plugins.
You can also block the plugins from being loaded with browser add ons (so-called script blockers).
Find out more about the purpose and scope of the data collection as well as about processing and use of your data by plugin providers and about your rights and possibilities to change settings to protect your data in the privacy statements of the respective providers.7. Job Alert
We offer you to subscribe to our Job Alert programme. In that case you will receive emails with information on future job offers in your areas of choice. You may of course withdraw your respective consent at any time for the future. To this end, please use the unsubscribe link enclosed at the end of each newsletter or contact us via the contact information provided in the Contact
section.8. Users’ Rights (Rights of the Data Subject)8.1 Users’ Rights
You have the right to receive information as well as – under certain prerequisites – the rights to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to personal data processing and – from May 25, 2018, on – the right to data portability.
In case you consented to the processing of your data, you can always revoke this consent at any time. The lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal remains unaffected.
To enforce your rights, please use the details provided in the Contact
section. When doing so, please ensure that it is possible to clearly and unambiguously identify you.Right to object to direct marketingYou may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing at any time (objection to advertising). Please note that for organisational reasons there may be an overlap between your objection and the utilisation of your data within the scope of a campaign that is already under way.Right to object for personal reasonsYou may object to our processing of your data for reasons arising from your particular personal situation to the extent that this is based on the legal basis “legitimate interests”. In that case, we shall cease processing your data unless - in accordance with the respective legal requirements - we are able to prove the existence of mandatory reasons that justify the further processing of your personal data and that outweigh your rights.
Please use the information provided in the Contact section to assert your rights. In doing so, please ensure that we are able to clearly and unambiguously identify you.8.2 Right to Complain with the Regulatory Authority
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. You can appeal to the data protection authority, which is competent for your place of residence or your state or to the data protection authority which is competent for us. This is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
91522 Ansbachpoststelle@lda.bayern.de 9. Contact
We and our data protection officer are available for your inquiries and suggestions regarding data protection at the email address email@example.com.
If you want to contact us, you can reach us as follows:
ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
85774 Unterföhringcareer@prosiebensat1.com10. Group Companies (Version: 07.08.2018)
- 12Auto Group GmbH
- 44 Blue Productions, LLC
- 44 Blue Studios, LLC
- 7Life GmbH
- 7Love Holding GmbH
- 7NXT GmbH
- 7NXT Health GmbH
- 7Screen GmbH
- 7Stories GmbH
- 7Wellbeing GmbH
- 8383 Productions, LLC
- 95 Ends, LLC
- 9Live Fernsehen GmbH
- Aboalarm GmbH
- Active Agent AG
- AdClear GmbH
- ADITION Schweiz GmbH
- ADITION technologies AG
- ADITION UK Limited
- AdTech S8 GmbH
- Advopedia GmbH
- Allmedica Arzneimittel GmbH
- ATV Privat TV GmbH
- ATV Privat TV GmbH & Co KG
- Austria 9 TV GmbH
- AUSTRIA 9 TV GmbH & Co KG
- Black Dog Productions, LLC
- Boxcar Studios, LLC
- Brady 44, LLC
- By Dint Productions, LLC
- Champ 44 Music Publishing, LLC
- Code D TV, LLC
- Collective Digital Studio GP, LLC
- CPL Good Vibrations Limited
- CPL Productions Limited
- Crow Magnon, LLC
- Delirium TV, LLC
- Digital Air, LLC
- Digital Atoms, LLC
- Digital Bytes, LLC
- Digital Cacophony, LLC
- Digital Demand, LLC
- Digital Diffusion, LLC
- Digital Echo, LLC
- Digital Fire, LLC
- DISTRICON GmbH
- Dorsey Entertainment, LLC
- Dorsey Multimedia, LLC
- Dorsey Pictures, LLC
- DOSB New Media GmbH
- Dr. Kleine Pharma GmbH
- Driving Force TV, LLC
- EBS European Booking Solutions Holding GmbH
- Endor (DS2) Limited
- Endor (Esio Trot) Limited
- Endor (Max) Limited
- Endor (T&T) Limited
- Endor Productions Limited
- esome advertising technologies d.o.o. Beograd
- esome advertising technologies GmbH
- Fabrik Entertainment, LLC
- Fem Media GmbH
- Flaconi GmbH
- Fortitude Production Services, LLC
- Fourteenth Hour Productions, LLC
- Glomex GmbH
- Glomex Limited
- Glomex TOV
- Good Vita GmbH
- Gravitas Ventures LLC
- GTG Production Services, LLC
- Gymondo GmbH
- Half Yard Productions, LLC
- HB Television Development, LLC
- Hip Trips GmbH
- Hold Fast Productions, LLC
- i12 GmbH
- Jochen Schweizer GmbH
- Jochen Schweizer Leisure & Travel Holding GmbH
- Jochen Schweizer mydays CH AG
- Jochen Schweizer mydays Holding GmbH
- Jochen Schweizer Technology Solutions GmbH
- July August Communications and Productions Ltd.
- Kairion GmbH
- Karga Seven Pictures, LLC
- Keep it Down Music Publishing, LLC
- Kenilworth Productions, Inc.
- Kinetic Content Publishing, LLC
- Kinetic Content, LLC
- Kinetic Operations, LLC
- KinPro Music Publishing, LLC
- Kinpro, LLC
- Left/Right Holdings, LLC
- Left/Right, LLC
- LHB Limited
- MAGIC Internet Holding GmbH
- marktguru Deutschland GmbH
- Marktguru LLC
- maxdome GmbH
- Maximilian Online Media GmbH
- MMP Event GmbH
- moebel.de Einrichten & Wohnen AG
- Move Along Music Publishing, LLC
- Moving TV, LLC
- mydays Event GmbH
- mydays GmbH
- mydays Holding GmbH
- myLoc managed IT AG
- MyVideo Broadband S.R.L.
- NAR Pictures, LLC
- NCG - NUCOM GROUP SE
- NCG Commerce GmbH
- New Entertainment Research and Design Limited
- New Picture Perfect, LLC
- Next of Kin TV, LLC
- Nit Television Limited
- Node Productions, LLC
- Ovrture, LLC
- P7S1 Broadcasting (UK) Limited
- P7S1 Broadcasting Europe B.V.
- P7S1 Broadcasting Holding I B.V.
- P7S1 SBS Holding GmbH
- Pacific View TV, LLC
- PARSHIP ELITE Group GmbH
- PARSHIP ELITE Service GmbH
- PARSHIP Holding, LP
- Pave Network, LLC
- PBP, LLC
- PE Digital GmbH
- Prank Film, LLC
- Preis24.de GmbH
- Presidio Post, LLC
- Production Connection, LLC
- ProSieben Austria GmbH
- ProSieben Puls 8 TV AG
- ProSieben Travel GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Adjacent Holding GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Advertising Platform Solutions GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Applications GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Digital & Adjacent GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Digital Content GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Digital Content GP Limited
- ProSiebenSat.1 Digital Content LP
- ProSiebenSat.1 Digital Data GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Digital GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 GP GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 GP II GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Licensing GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Pay TV GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Produktion GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Services GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Sports GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Warehouse GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 Welt GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1Puls 4 GmbH
- PS Event GmbH
- PSH Entertainment GmbH
- Puls 4 TV GmbH
- PULS 4 TV GmbH & Co KG
- PULS4 Shopping GmbH
- Ranger Media, LLC
- Red Arrow International-UK Limited
- Red Arrow Studios GmbH
- Red Arrow Studios International GmbH
- Red Arrow Studios International Limited
- Red Arrow Studios International, Inc.
- Red Arrow Studios Limited
- RedSeven Entertainment GmbH
- Ripple Entertainment, LLC
- SAM - Starwatch Artist Management GmbH
- SAM Sports - Starwatch Artist Management GmbH
- Sat.1 (Schweiz) AG
- Sat.1 Norddeutschland GmbH
- SAT.1 Privatrundfunk und Programmgesellschaft m.b.H
- SAT.1 Satelliten Fernsehen GmbH
- Satelliet Sushi BVBA
- Scandinavian Broadcasting System (Jersey) Limited
- SevenOne AdFactory GmbH
- SevenOne Capital (Holding) GmbH
- SevenOne Media (Schweiz) AG
- SevenOne Media GmbH
- SevenPictures Film GmbH
- SevenVentures (Schweiz) AG
- SevenVentures Austria GmbH
- SevenVentures GmbH
- SilverTours GmbH
- SMARTSTREAM.TV GmbH
- SMARTSTREAM.TV Netherlands B.V.
- SNDC8 B.V.
- Snowman Productions AB
- Snowman Productions ApS
- Snowman Productions AS
- Snowman Scripted AB
- Sonoma Internet GmbH
- Spontacts GmbH
- Starwatch Entertainment GmbH
- Studio 71 (Canada), Inc.
- Studio 71 GmbH
- Studio 71 UK Limited
- Studio 71, LP
- Studio71 Italia S.r.l.
- Stylight GmbH
- Stylight, Inc.
- Sultan Sushi BVBA, in vereffening
- The ADEX GmbH
- The Band´s Visit LP
- The Fred Channel, LLC
- Third Voice Productions, Inc.
- THMMS Holding GmbH
- THMMS MidCo GmbH
- Three Tables Music, LLC
- Toptarif Internet GmbH
- TROPO GmbH
- tv weiss-blau Rundfunkprogrammanbieter GmbH
- TVRL GmbH
- Verivox Finanzvergleich GmbH
- Verivox GmbH
- Verivox Holding GmbH
- Verivox Schweiz AG
- Verivox Versicherungsvergleich GmbH
- Virtual Minds AG
- Visivo Consulting GmbH
- VITALIA Vertriebs GmbH
- VVX Co-Investor GmbH & Co. KG
- VX Sales Solutions GmbH
- WDSP, LLC
- wer-weiss-was GmbH
- wetter.com GmbH
- WindStar Medical GmbH
- WSM Holding GmbH
- WSM Immo GmbH
- Yedi Yapım Anonim Şirketi
- yieldlab AG